Employment - What's Your Problem


As an employee you have a legal right to ensure you are treated fairly. If you have a dispute with your employer and you believe that you have been treated unlawfully you may want to make a claim to the employment tribunal. 

You only have three months in which to make your claim, so it is important that you seek help as early as possible. You must also report your claim to ACAS at the outset and they will offer you the opportunity to try and settle it without going to court. We can assist you to access legal advice, low cost help and support, notify ACAS, lodge your claim and prepare you for the tribunal hearing.

Our Core Values

  • · Safeguarding First
  • · Foundation for growth
  • · Justice for everyone
  • · Unconditional positive regard
  • · Strengthening our community.

Get in touch

What’s Your Problem Torbay

What’s your problem was set up to make the lives of people in Torbay easier. We offer confidential, affordable help and support with any problem, big or small and our main goal is to solve the problem so that your quality of life is improved.

Contact Us